Assistant Store Manager Rose & Remington
Are you into trendy and affordable women’s clothing and accessories? Rose &
Remington is a space where women can fall in love with affordable and empowering fashion. We are looking for driven leaders to join our R&R family. Reporting to the Team Lead, the ASM provides guests with exceptional service by building relationships, sharing product knowledge and assisting in creating a well-designed, compelling store environment. This leader drives excellence and provides leadership in all aspects of store operations.
Areas of Responsibility
● Complete all opening/closing procedures.
● Consistently meet or exceed store and individual goals
● Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the guest remains the top priority
● Assist Team Lead with stylist and keyholder training.
● Assist with merchandising on the sale floor
● Demonstrate exceptional customer service including being a stylist to all customers
● Knowledge of all product lines in store
● Complete daily tasks as well as assistance with processing any incoming shipment
● Maintain a clean and safe work space
● Connect with customers at the cash wrap
Education / Experience Requirements
● Superior customer service skills
● Strong supervisory skills with an ability to coach and develop others
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Strong organization skills with an attention to detail and an ability to prioritize
● Physical ability to perform tasks, which could require standing, sitting, reaching and/or
kneeling frequently. May be required to occasionally climb ladders. Must be able to lift
and carry 30 pounds.
● Must be at least 18 years of age
● 1+ year of retail supervisory experience required
● 1+ year of experience in apparel preferred
● 1+ year of guest service experience preferred