Reports needs for major repairs to Operations Director.
Performs basic maintenance for electrical, plumbing, drywall repairs and painting.
Repairs ceiling plaster and repaints.
Replaces burnt out lights and ballasts as needed.
Cycles trash compactors for safety checks and maintains cleanliness of equipment.
Repairs holes in mall roads.
Changes oil in machinery.
Repairs interior doors.
Responds to tenant problems such as roof leaks, and storage spaces, etc.
Performs preventive maintenance on required equipment.
Performs other work as required.
Areas of Responsibility
• Physical strength and ability sufficient to perform routine or heavy manual tasks depending on the area of assignment.
• Ability to acquire some skill in the use of standard equipment and hand tools relative to the area of assignment.
• Ability to learn repetitive tasks quickly.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Education-any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from the 12th grade.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ related experience.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license; good driving record.