Retail Eyewear Specialist
Sell eyewear products and services utilizing the SERVE selling strategy to Super Serve the Customer’s needs.
Areas of Responsibility
- Greet all customers in-person and by phone promptly and professionally as per company customer service standards to include identifying customers’ needs/lifestyle selling, offering current promotions, multiple pair offerings, obtaining prescription, use of the lens selling kit, offering our Unbeatable Price/Money-Back Satisfaction guarantee, etc.
- Inspect finished eyeglasses using the Lensometer to conform to Company 7-Point Quality Check as well as providing a thorough dispense to ensure proper fit, etc.
- Adjust and repair customer eyewear.
- Stock/re-stock merchandise, clean and straighten displays and entire store to plan-o-gram.
- Process defective, spoiled and cannibalized frames.
- Complete company required training programs.
- Follow company safety rules and standards.
- Other duties as assigned by management to include cross training in the lab.
How to Apply